This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for briancochranlaw.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website, how we use it and with whom we share it with.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via our contact form or other direct contact from you using our chat system. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share or sell your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by calling us or emailing us.
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), through our website. However, our website is securely encrypted and we protect the basic information we do collect through our contact form. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information that you provide to us in person. The computers/servers and files in which we may store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.